• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

HOLIDAY COMPETITION #3 - THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Last night, I was at my sister-in-law's holiday party, where there was a White Elephant Gift Exchange. Of the gifts listed below, which gift did I end up leaving with? And from the same list, what gift did my hubby Joe leave with?

For each correct answer, you'll get 2,000 GG's. Get 'em both right, you'll get 5,000 GG's! And just for taking the time to enter, you'll at worst get 250 GG's!

IMPORTANT: Only one guess for my gift and only one guess for Joe's gift--you must specify which gift was given to whom.

• Garmin Fit Band
  • A goofy Grinch lawn ornament
  • Food sealer system
  • Water filtration system
  • Hammer drill
  • Kenneth Cole cologne
  • Set of knives
  • Collection of games: Backgammon, Scrabble, etc.
  • Bluetooth speaker
  • Wireless headphones
  • Set of Tupperware
  • Martini set

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
Last night, I was at my sister-in-law's holiday party, where there was a White Elephant Gift Exchange. Of the gifts listed below, which gift did I end up leaving with? And from the same list, what gift did my hubby Joe leave with?

For each correct answer, you'll get 2,000 GG's. Get 'em both right, you'll get 5,000 GG's! And just for taking the time to enter, you'll at worst get 250 GG's!

IMPORTANT: Only one guess for my gift and only one guess for Joe's gift--you must specify which gift was given to whom.

• Garmin Fit Band
  • Food sealer system
  • Hammer drill
  • Kenneth Cole cologne
  • Set of knives
  • Bluetooth speaker
  • Wireless headphones
  • Set of Tupperware
  • Martini set

Set of Tupperware
goofy Grinch lawn ornament

cambaby2

Pickled Onion

• Garmin Fit Band
  • Food sealer system
  • Hammer drill
  • Kenneth Cole cologne
  • Set of knives
  • Bluetooth speaker
  • Wireless headphones
  • Set of Tupperware
  • Martini set

I say you got the set of knoves and Joe got the goofy Grinch lawn ornament lol

lilbrat21

Fried Onion
My guess

My guess

• Garmin Fit Band
  • Food sealer system
  • Hammer drill
  • Kenneth Cole cologne
  • Set of knives
  • Bluetooth speaker
  • Wireless headphones
  • Set of Tupperware
  • Martini set

Greedy- Martini Set Joe- Goofy Grinch Lawn Ornament

LaurieK

Pickled Onion
Competition #3

Competition #3

• Garmin Fit Band
  • Food sealer system
  • Hammer drill
  • Kenneth Cole cologne
  • Set of knives
  • Bluetooth speaker
  • Wireless headphones
  • Set of Tupperware
  • Martini set

Greedy - Kenneth Cole cologne
Joe - Set of Tupperware

LaurieK

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

speakers ..Joe

Headphones Greedy

Marielynne was the only member to get the bigger GG points out of this one (she won 2,000)--there were others who actually guessed correctly, however, they did not specify whether the gifts went to Joe or me. Sorry guys!

The correct answers were: Joe: Hammer drill and Me: Wireless Headphones

Everyone's GG's are in their banks! :cheers: