• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

HOLIDAY COMPETITION #5 - THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
A few days ago, Joe came home with an early Christmas present for me. Pick the gift from the list below. Get it right and you'll receive 2,500 GG's. Don't worry--if you don't get it right, you'll still receive 250 GG's!

Here's the list:

• My favorite perfume: Estee Lauder Private Collection - Tuberose and Gardenia
  • A car cover for my recently hail-damaged car
  • A bottle of Dom Perignon
  • A new printer
  • Gift certificate for a massage
  • A set of those cool Calphalon self-sharpening knives

IMPORTANT!: Only one guess per member. Multiple guesses and/or post-editing will disqualify you!

charbrow

Pickled Onion
Comp 5

Comp 5

A few days ago, Joe came home with an early Christmas present for me. Pick the gift from the list below. Get it right and you'll receive 2,500 GG's. Don't worry--if you don't get it right, you'll still receive 250 GG's!

Here's the list:

• A new printer
A new printer

IMPORTANT!: Only one guess per member. Multiple guesses and/or post-editing will disqualify you!

A new printer

babyspet2

Pickled Onion

Here's the list:

• A new printer

No. 1

Jas2587

Pickled Onion

Here's the list:

• A new printer

A car cover for my recently hail-damaged car

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

We have three winners this time around: Sortame, charbrow and LaurieK sensed that my hubby is a big sappy romantic who bought me...

A printer! :D

I really wanted those Calphalon knives, though--if anyone feels like buying me a late Christmas gift, hint-hint. ;)

Everyone's GG's have now been credited to their banks! :cheers: