• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Joker Poker

gazelle

Flaming in forum/rants exceed bandwidth
Hi Jeff,

First of all, you have done an AMAZING job with the new and improved Forum. Ar3e you also responsible for the graphics? Or, is Chris back to do this? They are also outstanding and kudos to whomever did do them.
I am totally SHOCKED that there are no other accolades here thanking you for all of your hard work! I'm sure everyone wants to thank you for everything you did here and always do for GG.

Another reason for my posting here, and it truly is secondary, is this: I was trying to see how many Jackpots I had recently won while playing jackpot Joker Poker. I checked in PLAY HISTORY and that game is not listed for some reason. Can you tell me how else I can find out the answer? Or, will this information be added into the Play History at some later time? Of course, if that is approved and fits into your already overloaded work schedule.. You and Santa have a very long list of "wants" I'm sure.

Finally, on the list above of available font changes, etc. the very first one: A/A What the heck does WYSIWYG Mode actually stand for? Also, why is Spell Check not included? Or, did I miss this, which is typical? I am getting glasses this week. LOL

gl n luv 2u2
Karen

Last edited:

gazelle

Could not remove Code

Could not remove Code

I tried to edit because i had wanted to copy the A/A with the second "A" being BLUE, BOLD, and UNDERSCORED. The color did not change. Then I tried to remove the code: [COLOR, etc] That also did not change despite several GAZELLIAN attempts. It was most likely due to operator (gazelle) error. My bad!
:crazy:

Any instruction/reason for this is greatly appreciated but not crucial..

gl n luv 2u2
Karen (your greatest fan)

BryanB

Master of Onions
Staff member
WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get. Actually, I don't like it personally since I'm an oldtimer when it comes to coding - or adding text effects, etc. and I like to see what I'm doing :D

I'll check into this though. As for a spellchecker, that's a possibility. I'm using Firefox at the mo' and a spell checker is included with this, so that might be overkill. I'll check anyway though.

gazelle

Thanks Bryan

Thanks Bryan

WOW, I feel so special, I received an Email saying I had a reply from you RE: this thread. But then, being the dizzy blonde, I didn't find it until just now (2+ days after the Email was sent). However, in my defense, it had gone into my "Junk" folder and whoever looks there, right? I guess since this is coming from a new IP addy I didn't have this listed as a friendly site". I have now corrected that.

Anyway, all I wanted to say was thank you, Bryan, for the explanations, and for looking into the issues and Spell check possibility. As for the WYSIWYG, I never would have figured out that acronym; I am old school also. Maybe too old school!

gl n luv 2u2
Karen