• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 10

John

Fried Onion
Dear GG Member,

Only a few sleeps to go. Have you completed your Christmas shopping?

Mine is done thanks to our youngest daughter Caitlin. Silly me, I didn't give her a limit on what to spend and she purchased a new kettle for the Ball and Chain at a cost of around $170. I was thinking of something more along the lines of $17. Anyway, I smiled and forked over the cash.

The weather forecast for Christmas Day where we live is a horribly hot 37 Celsius (98.6 Fahrenheit) with the next day being the same, and the following two days being 40 (104 Fahrenheit) and 39 (102.2 Fahrenheit) respectively. I'll be thinking of you guys who are having snow for Christmas as I pour water on the garden to try and keep it alive.

With temperatures like the above, leaving a glass of milk out for Santa is out of the question. It would turn very sour very fast. We don't want Santa having a pain in the tummy doing his deliveries. Did you know that Santa starts his deliveries at the International Date Line in the Pacific Ocean and travels west? So, historically, Santa visits the South Pacific first, then New Zealand and Australia.
Click on Santa to track his progresssanta.gif

Spoiler Alert

Male reindeer shed their antlers at the end of the mating season in early December. Ummm... so how come my Christmas cards depict antlered reindeer pulling Santa's sleigh?

Must be because the photo shoot for the Christmas cards is done in October or November to allow time for printing and delivery to shops.

I wonder what Greedygirl will get me for Christmas? I told her not to bother getting anything for Deedeemoe and to use the money she saved from that on my gift.

Enjoy your GetLucky vouchers.

Regards,

John the Janitor

You've been issued 20 Feature Get Lucky Vouchers!
Link to the Get Lucky Game Page: http://www.gonegambling.com/games/games/get-lucky/