• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

2016 TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS- Day 2

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Hi,

Day Two of GoneGambling's Twelve Days of Christmas is here... and one day less to finish up your holiday shopping. Just to make your life a bit easier, just send cash or gift cards. I'm happy with either.

We're less than a week away from our Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa Claus and Deedeemoe has gone into hiding. IMO, dealing with Drunk Santa isn't all that much worse than dealing with John. Both are sloppy… both are gropey… and both leave a lasting stench. Man up, Deeds!

In case you don't already know, our Annual Holiday Chat will take place December 18th at 4PM, EST and will end at 7PM, EST.
Hope you'll be joining us for all the crazy merriment!

DAY TWO OF GONEGAMBLING'S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

I'm quite certain you enjoyed your Feature GetLucky's yesterday, so I've no doubt that these 10 Level Three Knock-Out Get Lucky's that our cute little elves have selected for you will be highly prized as well! If you don't like 'em, just don't tell the elves. Their feelings are easily hurt.

Who knew elves were so sensitive?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Q: What happened to the guy who shoplifted a calendar at Christmas?

A: He got 12 months.

Sorry. Just wanted to toss out a bit of holiday humor.
Enjoy Day Two and as always, win BIG!!!

- Greedygirl

Your GetLucky vouchers can be played from the Get lucky page here.
Next click on the "GetLucky" button and play the game. If you have more than one game voucher number you should
only type in one voucher number at a time. Play that voucher number and then type in the next one.
To see if you have any unused game vouchers click on the "List Vouchers" button. You may also review the prizes you
have won by clicking on the "List Vouchers" button.

EXPIRED VOUCHERS - RULES
Most game vouchers expire after fourteen days. Vouchers will not be replaced if they are expired. Vouchers should be played as they are received to avoid the disappointment of having them expire.
Conditions apply to the use of some prizes.

Last edited:

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Ack!

The wrong chat time on the above newsletter has been corrected. I didn't notice coz I'm on the west coast...duh!

So sorry for the confusion everyone.
chat will start at 4pm EST.

Last edited: