• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

A question

rockster

Pickled Onion
This might not be where I should post this and if so I am sorry. I have a question about the onion races and hope some one will answer. I haven't done the races in some time and have won a few bets by playing the scratch game. It's always a bet for each lane and it could be to place or win but always a bet for each onion in the race. So I remember a long time ago if you bet that way then you would have a winner since you bet each onion. And now you win nothing. Why is that? In the last 3 weeks I have had a few bets that were like 10 gg's to win or 2 gg's to place. I look at recent bets and it shows that there is a bet on each onion but after the race I check my results and it always says I won nothing. I guess I am stupid because I can't understand how it works now. Thanks for any help on this, Anita

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Just to let everyone know, I'm aware there's something wrong and we ARE working to sort out a fix. Unfortunately, I have no idea how quickly/long it will take to get this squared away. :crazy:

rockster

Pickled Onion
Okay thank-you. And I am stuck on stupid! As I do remember reading a few times about it not working. I am sorry and honestly was not trying to cause drama and I am so sorry. You know for bothering over nothing and for more or less posting that I am, well I'll just say forgetful ( rather than stupid ) ! Ha ha . Thanks guys for the help. And again, sorry, Anita