• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GONEGAMBLING'S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY NINE!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
The big day is finally here...our Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa. I`ve been up all night preparing the chatroom...decking the halls...and frantically trying to reach Deedeemoe, Santa and our Elves. No luck.

I`m just hoping that they get kicked out of whatever bar or liquor store they`re in before chat begins!

DAY NINE OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

This should be as obvious as Santa`s sack! Today`s prezzie is of course, our Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa!!!

We`re kicking things off at 1PM, EST and we`ll be hanging out for at least a couple hours.

Not only will this be a raucous, crazy and most fun chat of the year, there will also be lots of great GG prizes to go around!

C`mon by and enjoy the festivities!!!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Oh yeah--some things you should know about today`s chat...

You can dress casually and ugly Christmas sweaters are encouraged. Cocktails are also encouraged.

If your easily offended, this may not be the chat for you, but if you like it a little on the raunchy side, well then, this should be like hitting the jackpot!

See you shortly!!!

Enjoy Day Nine and as always, win BIG!!!

Greedygirl

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Last night Santa and his posse of elves told me they needed to sober up and wanted to go find a coffee house, I was all for that!
But what they didn't tell me is they brought along a couple bottles of peppermint schnapps to spike our Starbucks with!
Needless to say after a couple of the 'special' peppermint mochas we were all feeling pretty good and having a merry time.
Next thing i know the barister was nudging me and telling me it's closing time... I passed out under the wall of fancy k-cup boxes... after my vision cleared I realized that Santa and the elves ditched me! Heaven only knows where Santa is now!