• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GONEGAMBLING'S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY ONE!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Happy Holidays! GoneGambling is getting all sorts of festive and we`re firing up our Annual Twelve Days of Christmas!

Over these next twelve days, you`ll be treated with some sort of holiday cheer--gifts from GoneGambling. Each day, you`ll want to check your mailbox, or the newsletter section of the forum for details on what goodies the GoneGambling elves are dishing up for you.

Before I get to today`s treat, I have a couple of important reminders for you...

HUGELY IMPORTANT CHAT NEWS!!!

Last week, we began our new time schedule for our Sunday is Funday chat. This week`s chat will begin at its `old` time, that being 6PM, EST. The following week, well...keep reading!

GONEGAMBLING`S ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHAT WITH DRUNK SANTA!!!

We`re only two weeks away from the appearance of our most treasured (and reviled!) guest, Drunk Santa! Not only will you be treated to/and or disgusted by Saint Drunkolas, you`ll also enjoy gifts from GAIA and maybe even a holiday carol or two! If you`ve never been to the Holiday Chat, it`s genuinely the most fun event of the year at GoneGambling--so don`t miss out!

The date for the Annual Holiday Chat is December 20th and as luck would have it, it will land on that new `alternate` time, being 1PM, EST and will end at 3PM, EST. Hope you`ll be joining us for all the crazy merriment!

TOURNAMENT NEWS

Don`t forget this weekend`s Tournaments, already in progress...

EARTHQUAKE Tournament for Individuals - began Friday, 1AM, EST

MOON ROCKET Team Tournament - began Saturday, 1AM, EST

Each Tournament runs three days, so you`ve still got time to get in on the fun!

DAY ONE OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

An array of stunningly beautiful Feature GetLucky`s! These vouchers will look amazing in any holiday setting, be it Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Groundhog Day or whatever you take part in! Enjoy!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

As this is only Day One of our Twelve Days of Christmas, we`re pacing ourselves. There`ll be so much more to come and each day will surely bring something special!

Happy, happy holidays and as always, win BIG!!!

Greedygirl

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Thank you so much for the get lucky vouchers. I an so excited to see what Santa brings lol... Happy Holidays everyone.

Vickie