• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GONEGAMBLING'S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY TEN!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
I tried to get this sent off last night--I really did. I was just so exhausted! Between baking, wrapping gifts, dealing with the nightmare of the site issues and packing for this weekend`s move, I just couldn`t keep going. When Joe found me sleeping at my desk, he said "enough is enough--go to bed!" And I did.

It felt amazing! Now I`m ready to take on the tasks at hand (and there are plenty!). Today, you`re receiving the Day Ten mailing of GoneGambling`s Twelve Days of Christmas AND later in the day, you`ll receive Day Eleven as well! Not only that, I`m getting back on track with the Holiday Competitions in the forum. Lots to do!

And no doubt, you`ll appreciate the fact that there`s no reminder in this email about last Sunday`s Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa. It was a great time (as always!) and surprisingly, Drunk Santa was better behaved than most years. I`m guessing he was just exhausted after his week of carousing with Deedeemoe!

DAY TEN OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

I think you`re really gonna like Day 10! For the next (at least!) 24 hours, you`re getting a 5-Minute Boom or Bust, 7-minute Racing Cup, and two up-cards in the Advance game! Also, Gifting has been re-set, so now`s your chance to prove you`re no Holiday Scrooge!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

This has been a very tough week here at GoneGambling, but thanks to all the help from Jeff, our hosting company, Member Support and Deedeemoe, we witnessed something of a Christmas Miracle! It was looking bleak for a bit, but all is well and GoneGambling continues to be "The Little Engine That Could!"

And of course, thanks to you for continuing to support us--we couldn`t do it without our loyal members!

Enjoy Day Ten and as always, win BIG!!!