• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

hi people :)

matt

Chopped Onion
I just thought id join a gambling site today because i have an interesting system for roulette which iv found.

Just thought id share it with you all and listen to your views on it :)

Iv not put the thread up yet because im not sure where to put it and id like to make sure im not breaking any forum rules etc etc

So hello again and I'll see ya'll around :)

matt

Chopped Onion
hello matt,

We use 'oniontars' here (special onion avatars). To find out how to get one go read Bryan's post:

http://forums.gonegambling.com/forums/showthread.php?61-Your-Oniontar

Also, please note that this forum does not allow spamming of any kind.

thank you

Lol

Why the oniontars

I can make my own if you want :) iv got a cool paint app :)

I don't do this spamming thingy, i don't honestly know exactly what it is.

Where could i post a thread about this system please ?

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
Lol

Why the oniontars

I can make my own if you want :) iv got a cool paint app :)

I don't do this spamming thingy, i don't honestly know exactly what it is.

Where could i post a thread about this system please ?
what Dee is telling you is you posting your "System" is spam they don't go for that here
she was telling you nicely

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
The oniontars & this forum are tied to the main Gonegambling site, we recognize each other more easily using our GG oniontars.

Spam = disruptive and/or unsolicited posts or private messages.

matt

Chopped Onion
The oniontars & this forum are tied to the main Gonegambling site, we recognize each other more easily using our GG oniontars.

Spam = disruptive and/or unsolicited posts or private messages.

Ok I'll get myself an oniontar lol

Regarding my system, its not disruptive or anything like that, you all might find it interesting:)

Iv even wrote a 'law' explaining why it works !! Lol seriously

If i cant post it then that's fine :)

You'll like though :)

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
Ok I'll get myself an oniontar lol

Regarding my system, its not disruptive or anything like that, you all might find it interesting:)

Iv even wrote a 'law' explaining why it works !! Lol seriously

If i cant post it then that's fine :)

You'll like though :)
LOL we r not stupid here the owners and admins. have been around the block a few times and what you are wanting to post is spam clear an simple

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
matt, I sent you a pm.
Many members have nice art programs on their computer but manage to stick to GG oniontars on this forum. In the future there may be more relaxed guidelines regarding oniontars but that's how it is for the time being. Scroll up to my earlier post to find out how to get one.

matt

Chopped Onion
IM just trying get my head around this site .

can you do the fun gambling games?
and what are gg's lol

im a little lost

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
In order to play the games at GoneGambling you need to be a member on the main site (The main site has a separate sign up).
Go to Gonegambling.com and sign up using the same username and password you have here on the forum.

matt

Chopped Onion
In order to play the games at GoneGambling you need to be a member on the main site (The main site has a separate sign up).
Go to Gonegambling.com and sign up using the same username and password you have here on the forum.
iv signed up

is That the site where i can gamble for fun , and is This the site to just chat away etc etc ?