• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

HOLIDAY COMPETITION #2 - THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Back to the bread question in Holiday Competition #1, just how many loaves of bread that I've baked were not usable (for whatever reason, they did not meet my high standards!)?

The member coming closest without going over will receive 2,000 GG's. Get it exactly right and you'll get 5,000 GG's!

Every member participating in this Competition will receive 250 GG's, so you can't not win!

IMPORTANT: Only one guess per member. Multiple guesses and/or post editing will disqualify you.

cambaby2

Pickled Onion
Well I want to say 13 but if I go off of my answer in the other thread it should be 5. ouyyyy.. you seem like you like things perfectly your way and if the bread isnt perfect you wouldnt use it... on the other hand you night just consider yourself perfect without mistakes, so could be 0. lmao but... its a busy busy time right now so im gonna say 13- final answer! lol

lilbrat21

Fried Onion
ok again the reason for my other answer

ok again the reason for my other answer

All of them that's why you have none of them ready :crazy: just a guess cause thats where I would be lol

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!!!

Congrats to Jas, who got this one right with 8. Only burned 3 loaves (first batch...can't use lower rack in the oven!). Three loaves (poppy-seed) didn't hold well (had to ditch that recipe and sub with pumpkin bread) and 2 others that just didn't look pretty (but Joe devoured them!).

Congrats to Jas and all members have now received their GG's! :cheers: