• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Im a bit confused

lasse1

Pickled Onion
But did'nt there used to be a "ROLL" of how the tournáments was run?
Kidnapped - Earthquake - Moonrocket - Kidnappet - Earthquake - Moonrocket`?
Last weeks team tourney was Earthquake, should'nt this weeks tourney start with Earthquake??
Or am i mistaken.
Now the tourneys seems totally ramdom
Lars

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Hi Lars,

You are right, tournament order has been changed over the last few months. That is because we haven't had enough players for the Kidnapped-Team game, so Kidnapped has been removed from Team games. Now Team tournaments are either Earthquake or Moon Rockets.

The task is to rotate the games as best as possible with all 3 games for individual tournaments and only Earthquake & Moon Rockets for team games. Also, keep in mind that triathlons come up every 4 or 5 weeks depending on what day of the week the 1st of the month comes.

As you can guess, this removal of 'Kidnapped-Team', plus the deviations as to when triathlons come up make scheduling more difficult.

I'd be happy to bring back the Kidnapped game for team play if we could find enough players. We are looking into ways to bring in more team players for this game, but for the time being this is how it is.

-Dee

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Dee ty for explaining.
I as a team captain for years now, know how annoying it is, to be on a team, where the cheaters (we all know WHO they are) do not finish their spins. They know, they will win a place, without finishing more than a few spins.
A solution might be, to ban these cheaters from tournaments, og just not pay them any gg's if they do not finish their spins at all.
If i for some reason, do not finish my spins, it will be totally ok, not to be honored for it.
Maybe, this will bring players back, WHO for now are sick and tired of spending time and gg's only for the benefits of the cheaters.

Lars