• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Just to say thank you....

jshome

Pickled Onion
Thanks to Deb, Dee, Bryan and GG for my Birthday Get Luckies yesterday! I was out of points all day, (hard as I tried to win some lol), when last night late I remembered hey, maybe I got some for my bday! Whew, what a sight for sore eyes that was! Anyways, thanks so much for a wonderful site with longtime friends, and great memories every year!

You're the best!

Good luck to you all!

Sandie:D:wine:;)

thomasina

Pickled Onion
Didn't know it was your birthday

Didn't know it was your birthday

But sent you GG's a few hours ago. I guess you still can't tell from whom has gifted?:wine:

thomasina

Pickled Onion
gifting

gifting

Thanks mrsbuda1 - at least that clears it up. I used to thank everybody straight away cause :wine:sometimes you don't have that much to gift people. No prob. now. Will continue gifting if I can. Regards.
[
QUOTE=mrsbuda1;859]NO THE SYSTEM WONT TELL YOU WHO GIFTED YOU, I WISH IT DID SO A PERSON WOULD KNOW WHO TO THANK.[/QUOTE]

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Thanks to Deb, Dee, Bryan and GG for my Birthday Get Luckies yesterday! I was out of points all day, (hard as I tried to win some lol), when last night late I remembered hey, maybe I got some for my bday! Whew, what a sight for sore eyes that was! Anyways, thanks so much for a wonderful site with longtime friends, and great memories every year!

You're the best!

Awww...sorta brought a tear to my eye! :D

Happy birthday, Sandie! Hope it's a great year for you!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: