• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

long lost onioner kinda back

bhayes

Pickled Onion
im reintroducing myself Im Barbara picked onion bhayes. Ive been with GG since the days of good ole John. I need to apologize for my lack of actually taking part in activities around here shall we say life has given me little time to do more or less the free bird things like hang out and chat and be sarcastic and silly and grumpy. I know your probably missing lttle miss pusher girl as i wass titled in my last chat . j ust want to let you all now I always try to make chat it just never happens and I am going to sincerely try harder caause i miss all of yooooooooou I cannot believe so many originals are still here only f=difference is you all know what your doing Im lucky if i get a reply out to the right place. but im trying to figure it out. id rather be with my onion lovers than the drama drones in my world at least you guys know what is life without onions. btw what did they dress ass ffor halloween this year let me quess bread crummbs so you couldnt figure out who they were i would have eaten right through that one. anyway love you all. by the way hows the psyco drug people doing are you still taking those things...... lu lu where are you love ya im psycho too for those who havent encountered my brieef and far between visits to chat.:wine::love::wine::zzz: