• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

My heart is breaking

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Yesterday I lost both my oldest son 26 and grandson 8, in a terrible tragedy, David's wife survived. But my heart is breaking and the pain is so great. I can't stop crying, but I want to say to my beautiful sweet soul 'My Son" i will truly miss you and I would give anything that I could hold you and touch you once more, to tell you how much Mommy loves you with my all of my heart and soul. Your home now and Daddy is with you and your son. OMG the anguish the pain, my heart breaking....I love you so much my son. To my beloved Grandson, only 8 and your life taken from you, may you fly with the angels and in the loving arms of the Lord..

krystalkitty

Yesterday I lost both my oldest son 26 and grandson 8, in a terrible tragedy, David's wife survived. But my heart is breaking and the pain is so great. I can't stop crying, but I want to say to my beautiful sweet soul 'My Son" i will truly miss you and I would give anything that I could hold you and touch you once more, to tell you how much Mommy loves you with my all of my heart and soul. Your home now and Daddy is with you and your son. OMG the anguish the pain, my heart breaking....I love you so much my son. To my beloved Grandson, only 8 and your life taken from you, may you fly with the angels and in the loving arms of the Lord..

OMGosh! My heart goes out to you. I simply cannot imagine what you are going thru! (((HUGS)))

sparked1

OMG, I can't even imagine what you are going through. My heart goes out to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I pray that all your wonderful memories of your Son and Grandson will give you the strength to deal with this terrible tragedy. God bless.

gamblinjan

Pickled Onion

So very sorry for your loss....stay strong and take care of yourself in this awful time

marielynne

Fried Onion
Oh Laceysoft, I am so, so sorry for the loss of your Son and Grandson, and for the pain both families must be going thru. I was just thinking yesterday how quiet you have been lately, was going to message you but was at work and we got busy. Know I am sending up prayers for the families and friends grieving over this tragedy,for your son's wife and for you, dear Lacey.

kotsy1

Fried Onion
Laceysoft. Thinking of you in this tragic time. Prayers and hugs go out to you. No words can even express what you're going through. We are here for you.

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Oh Debbie this is such terrible news. I am so sorry for you and your family, I cannot imaginge what you must be going through. I hope you are able to have the family gathered close, I'm sure it will help to have each other's love and support at this time of such sorrow, especially for David's wife and you. Best thoughts and wishes going out to you and yours.
-dee

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Thanks so much, it is so hard, we all were together today my other 3 children and heir fiances and my new grandson....and other family came up today. David's wife who survived the crash on I 41 has been in the hospital but no major injuries she was not being released till her Mom got here from Alaska which she is now at the hospital. Alysha his wife is a mess emotionally that she survived and they didn't. It will take time for all of us, but we are a loving strong family. Thank you again

drone1000

Pickled Onion
Prayer for you and your family.

Prayer for you and your family.

Dear Lord, I bring to you Laceysoft and her family at this time of sorrow, I ask that you send comfort to her and her family. Please watch over them as they move forward in the days to come. I also pray for the wife that you give her the strength to get through this hardship. I also ask that you take their pain away and assure them that they are in a much better place and their is no suffering. Please give them the courage and strength to get through the days to come.

I ask this in your most precious name AMEN

God bless you and your family, my families hearts and prayers are coming to you and your family.

babyspet2

Pickled Onion

Lacey I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel about your grandson as I loss my when he just turn 14 on a 4 wheeler accident. The main thing I hate is he died alone and his mom was out looking for him and found him.(wrapped around a telephone pole) This you will never get over nut it will ease. If his school is like ours they will come, they still go to his moms house just about every weekend and hold a vigil at his grave. This had been a blessing for her and I wish you a blessing also. I have never lost a child this I can only imagine but my husband has both of his boys. One died in Feb. he was crushed.Blessing and prayers to you. .His ex would not tell him what they did with the body God bless him as he help raised all 4 of mine. My heart goes out to you and we did miss and ask about you last sunday. If I can help please let me know and I would gladly give you my phone number. Vickie

LaurieK

Pickled Onion
My deepest sympathy

My deepest sympathy

Dear Deb,

There are no words to express my deep sorry for you and your family. I can only imagine the pain you're experiencing. I will pray for you all and hope that you find some comfort in the arms of those left behind. God bless your family and your beautiful angels...

Laurie

mistyshade

Pickled Onion
Heart Braking

Heart Braking

Well Deb,
what terrible news.
Here I am celebrating the magnificent result in our referendum and I'm bought back to earth with a big bump.
From Helen and myself you have our sympathy. I'll post more when I am sober.

Phil.

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Thank you so much...all this support is truly a godsend....drone thanks so much for that beautiful prayer. You all are amazing

kikki1

Pickled Onion
Dear Dear Lacey, my hart is acking for you and your family. What a tragedy it is for you and your family. The biggest strongest hugs from us. Use the family in this shocking times.
Lars and kikki1

Last edited:

kikki1

Pickled Onion
Dear Dear Lacey, my hart is acking for you and your family. What a tragedy it is for you and your family. The biggest strongest hugs from us. Use the family in this shocking times.
Lars and kikki1

cambaby2

Pickled Onion
Deb, Your words brought tears to my eyes and my heart weighs so heavy for you... I can not fathom the pain you must be enduring, every mothers worst nightmare. My heart breaks for you sweetie, please know that if you ever need someone to talk to, or vent to, or to just listen, I will be there for you. Sometimes talking to people who aren't in your inner circle is easier. My thoughts will be with you, and i'm sending healing vibes your way.

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I don't have words to say that haven't already been said.
I'm glad you turned to your GG family for some support that you can always count on.
You know we are here to offer a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen.

Take care and much love to you and your family.

Jimebear

Last edited: