• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Thank-you but sad news

rockster

Pickled Onion
Hello GoneGambling family. Thank-you all for your good wishes and prayers for myself, my family and my mother. Unfortunatly she passed away Friday morning.I was with her till the end and thankfully her pain seemed to have stopped and it seemed peaceful for her and I'm glad for that. Thank-you all for being there for me. Bless you all and happy holidays, Anita

jimebear

Pussy Willow
I feel your loss and know your pain. Even though it's been 6 years since I lost mine, I think of her everyday and miss her dearly.
I find peace that she knew how much I loved her and all the fun and funny times we had together.

Hope this helps and you will find peace as well.

Jimebear

LaurieK

Pickled Onion
My sympathy...

My sympathy...

Anita, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your mother. Now she'll be the angel on your shoulder. All my thoughts and prayers to you an your family.

Laurie

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Hi Anita,

I'm sorry to hear this sad news. My deepest sympathy and condolences go out to you and your family.

A lot of us here at GG have lost their moms too, and understand how you might be feeling. I hope you know that we're all giving you big hugs right now.

It's good to know that you were with your mom to shine your love and support to her Anita, and you must realize that It surely helped to make her passing peaceful. I hope knowing that will help you through the years when you miss your mother and think of her.

dee

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Hi Anita--

I'm so incredibly sorry to hear this news. This is one of those times in life where no matter what anyone tells you (it's gonna be ok...she's in a much better place...she's in peace...etc.), it's really just words. Nothing will ever be the same, but time does help ease the pain. You'll forever miss her, forever wish you had one more day with her. Just know how blessed you were to have someone so wonderful in your life and do whatever possible to keep her memory alive. As time goes on, you'll realize how much of her genuinely lives inside of you and all that you do is part and parcel of her influence.

Please know that in our own goofy way, I'm here, Dee's here and many other members are here for you. If you need shoulder's we've got 'em.

Massive hugs,

Greeds

rockster

Pickled Onion
I want to say thank-you to all of you. Even though we've never met, I feel your words are sincere. Thank-you for them because they do help. Bless you all and happy new year. Anita