• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Tournement

rockster

Pickled Onion
Hi I hope you all have fun in the tournements this week. I am sorry to say I can't join you. I had to take my mom to the hospital. They say she might not be comimg home. Ireally would love to be losing the tournements as you can understand. For those who pray maybe you could add us. Thank-you. Happy Holidays, Anita

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Anita,
I'll be sending my best thoughts, wishes and prayers to you and your mom. I'm glad you are there for your her.
-dee

kittydog712

Green Onion
Hi I hope you all have fun in the tournements this week. I am sorry to say I can't join you. I had to take my mom to the hospital. They say she might not be comimg home. Ireally would love to be losing the tournements as you can understand. For those who pray maybe you could add us. Thank-you. Happy Holidays, Anita

Hi Anita I just stumbled onto your post and you bet i will be praying for you and your family. God bless.

rockster

Pickled Onion
Thank-you all so much for your kind wishes and compassion and care. It just shows that at Gone Gambling we really are a family! Happy holidays to all, Anita