• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Can't login

Wauspaus

Hello,

I tried making an account on the GoneGambling homepage. However, I can't seem to login. I have made an account on the website (since it is seperate from the forum). Got the confirmation email which I clicked the link from. It stated that I am a fullfledged member now. Tried logging in after that, which resulted in the return that my user or password is incorrect. Tried several times (password is correct btw since I save my passwords immediatly in a file) but with the same return.
Tried password recovery, where it said there was a problem with my account. Couldnt find a way to send an email to the main website, so thought I'd try it here

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Hi Wauspaus,

Welcome to GoneGambling.

I've looked into things for you and everything seems fine with your registration to the main GG site. I was also able to log into your account at the main GG site and played a game of GG Horse Racing to test that games were working for you. Is it possible that you recorded your password wrong in your password file? If you need help recovering your password pm me.

Also, please remember that when you go between the forum to the main site that you need to log in to each site.

Regards,

DeeDeemoe

Wauspaus

TY for fixing the problem. Was looking at what went wrong and apparently the password I had given during registration was missing a few digits/numbers which I could put in when trying to login. So ty for helping me fix it :D