• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Re: Sharing news in the case of the deaths of my son and grandson 6/22/2017

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
Re: Sharing news in the case of the deaths of my son and grandson 6/22/2017

Well, we did not expect finally to hear from the DA's office that they were charging the guy who rear-ended my sons car last June instantly causing the fatalities of both my son and grandson...the guy will be charged with two counts of vehicular homicide, with imposing sentences of 10 years for each count. We have been to the preliminary hearing and the arraignment has been postponed till Feb and then the plea hearing in April....it is a long process but we as a family are persevering and we don't know where this will lead, whether it goes to a jury trial or not...but it would be nice to it resolve quickly so we don't have to keep re-living the tragedy.

May all of you have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year and never forget to tell the ones in your life you love them and give hugs.

Deb

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Oh Deb I am so sorry. I cannot say I know exactly how you feel but I have lost a 14 year okd grandson and a 7 day old nephew along with my brother this past June. It will take time and faith to help you heal. If I can help in anyway please feel free to contact me. May God bless you and your family this Holiday Season..

Vickie