• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Stormy Weather

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
What happen to Stormy Weather? It use to be so much fun to play and now it seems to have been tuned down:confused:

Does anyone else feel the same or is it just me.

Vickie

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Each time the big Stormy Weather pot gets hit, the new pot will be a reduced percentage of the pot that was just won. The next new pot utilizes the previous pot's amount and calculates a percentage of it for it's new starting point.
If the big pot gets hit several times close succession the starting points of the next pots will go down and down because it didn't have time to build back up.
I think that is what's been happening, just a string of hits on the big pot, because the game hasn't been changed.

Last edited:

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Each time the big Stormy Weather pot gets hit, the new pot will be a reduced percentage of the pot that was just won. The next new pot utilizes the previous pot's amount and calculates a percentage of it for it's new starting point.
If the big pot gets hit several times close succession the starting points of the next pots will go down and down because it didn't have time to build back up.
I think that is what's been happening, just a string of hits on the big pot, because the game hasn't been changed.

Ok Dee...;oved that big pot...thanks for letting me know:D

babyspet2

Pickled Onion

Ok Dee...;oved that big pot...thanks for letting me know:D