• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 12

John

Fried Onion
Dear GG Member,

It's already Christmas Eve in Australia as I write this final Christmas mailing.

We have just concluded our Sunday is Funday chat. Members in chat won thousands of GG Points and had a jolly good time. Eggnog was flowing everywhere. I dunno how I will ever get the mess cleaned up.

It was really nice to see a few different peeps turn up to chat. We have a chat every Sunday so don't be shy. Everyone is welcome.

WinADay Sweepstakes

Greedygirl clambered from her death bed to set the WinaDay Sweepstakes to start on Christmas Day. It's a good thing she did too. She keeps the key to the Sweepstakes on a string around her neck. The key dangles in her cleavage and neither Deedeemoe nor I were going anywhere near those things.

Drunk Santa

Drunk Santa is still eluding police. He was last seen leaving Deedeemoes home and heading south for Mexico. It now appears as if he will be permanently on the run.

Happy Christmas

Greedygirl, Deedeemoe and I all wish you the happiest Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.
We all appreciate the support shown to us by all members throughout the years. Enjoy your GetLucky vouchers.

Regards,

John the Janitor

You have been issued 15 Feature Get Lucky Vouchers!
Link to the Get Lucky Page:
http://www.gonegambling.com/games/games/get-lucky/