• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Twelve Days of Christmas! day two

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Hi Members,

It's Day Two of GoneGambing's Twelve Days of Christmas and already I'm tiring from hearing JohnElf singing his version of "I Caught Grandma Kissing Santa Claus". As I'm sure you can imagine, John's version differs more than slightly from the original.
Annoyingly, so.

Also annoying is DeedeemoeElf's attempts to coerce information out of me regarding our Annual Holiday Chat. You see, this year, the Chat is going to be SO STUPENDOUS (not sure I've ever used that word at GoneGambling)... and will include three separate seating areas: One area for John's pals, one for Deedeemoe's and one GIANT area for my guests (pretty certain you'll be wanting to sit with me!).
More on this Chat seating stuff, a bit later in the Twelve Days mailings...

In the meantime, what you'll need to remember is that the Annual Holiday Chat will begin, Saturday, December 23rd at 3PM, EST.

Now how about some Holiday cheer?

JohnElf has dragged out a bunch of Knock-Out Level 1 vouchers to give away today. For me, Knock-Out Level 1 is simply a Scrooge-move. DeedeemoeElf brought out Knock-Out Level 3 vouchers (always trying to one-up JohnElf). Nope... still not good enough. You and the rest of our GoneGambling members deserve better!

I have instructed those two misfit Elves to gift all of our members with these FIVE festive Knock-Out LEVEL FIVE (!!!) vouchers... all wrapped up and adorned with a hand-made bow!

I hope you enjoy today's offerings and get ready for tomorrow, with Day Three!

Time for me to hit some egg nog...

Your GetLucky vouchers can be found here.

Happy holidays!

Greedygirl