• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

What a GREAT Start for the Weekend

gazelle

Flaming in forum/rants exceed bandwidth
First, I woke up and found once again that my Balance had jumped.. it turned out that i had won the RPG Jackpot of 11,853 GG's around 3:00 AM. I knew it was high last night and I wondered who was going to hit that one. I wish we could see who the winners were as we had been able to before..
Anyway, just now I played some games of Totally Random, since the jackpot was over 6K.. (it seems that Babyspet2 won a bunch of the others.. LOL). Then, I hit the four symbols for 6,522 GG points.

Wow, another 18,375 Points! What a great start for the weekend.

If anyone needs any points, just let me know, I'll be happy to help.

gl n luv 2u'all2
Karen

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
HIYA KAREN CONGRATS ON YOUR WINS, AND YES I DO NEED GGS PLEASE. SPRINKLE SOME LUCKY DUST ON THEM TOO PLEASE CAUSE I NEED LOTS OF LUCK..LOL THANK YOU. :wine:
First, I woke up and found once again that my Balance had jumped.. it turned out that i had won the RPG Jackpot of 11,853 GG's around 3:00 AM. I knew it was high last night and I wondered who was going to hit that one. I wish we could see who the winners were as we had been able to before..
Anyway, just now I played some games of Totally Random, since the jackpot was over 6K.. (it seems that Babyspet2 won a bunch of the others.. LOL). Then, I hit the four symbols for 6,522 GG points.

Wow, another 18,375 Points! What a great start for the weekend.

If anyone needs any points, just let me know, I'll be happy to help.

gl n luv 2u'all2
Karen

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Congrats Gaz

Congrats Gaz

WTG Gaz, doesn't it feel good. Sorry about winning the other jackpots it seem I hit them one right after the other and I have never done this before. I hit the dice jackpot this morning. you got some nice wins.Congrats again Vickie:)

gazelle

Sorry, Connie, I was off the Internet

Sorry, Connie, I was off the Internet

HIYA KAREN CONGRATS ON YOUR WINS, AND YES I DO NEED GGS PLEASE. SPRINKLE SOME LUCKY DUST ON THEM TOO PLEASE CAUSE I NEED LOTS OF LUCK..LOL THANK YOU. :wine:

So sorry, Connie, I couldn't get on the Internet since late Friday, I just got my PC back. I'll hook you up ASAP>

gl n luv 2u2
Karen

gazelle

cartykillen

cartykillen

congrats karen lucky you i could use some points but am not allowed to accept points so crossing thumbs for bob :)
:cool:

hang in there and after the 30 days feel free to email me and I'll hook you up.

Welcome to GG and may GAIA be less of a b$tch than she normally is to you. LOL
Come to chat on Sunday, she does give out lots of GG there, so does DEDEEMOE, our chat-queen. You'll feel welcome there also. hope to see you then.

gl
Karen
aka gazelle