• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Chat yesterday

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
I have to tell you that chat yesterday was so awesome...there was so much positive support for members going through things and it helped to sorta cleanse your soul.....I am sending out prayers to gagurl and missmichelle...you are definetly in my thoughts....thanks to all the wonderful members and reminding me just how awesome gonegambling truly is!!!
Have a lucky and safe week!!!

:):):)

gagurl

Fried Onion
I have to tell you that chat yesterday was so awesome...there was so much positive support for members going through things and it helped to sorta cleanse your soul.....I am sending out prayers to gagurl and missmichelle...you are definetly in my thoughts....thanks to all the wonderful members and reminding me just how awesome gonegambling truly is!!!
Have a lucky and safe week!!!

:):):)

Laceysoft, Hun, I'm so sorry for I am just today seeing this post. Thank you so much though. I'm gonna need those prayers more now. Dr has diagnosed me with coronary microvascular disease and I have to see the neurosurgeon next week to make arrangements for back surgery. I got three disks pushing against the main nerve causing me to lose feeling in my arms and legs. Come on Lord, let it storm bc I'm sure ready to see that bright sunshine you have waiting for me at the very end of it.