• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

christmas goodies/holiday yums

marielynne

Fried Onion
In chat I said I was looking for some new christmas cookies. Dee suggested we post them in Chat. Well I made a batch of some pretty cool cookies that would make the Grandkids go nuts, and the adults seem to like them too...alot! I got the recipe online ill post a picture of the one I copied. Easy and the kids are fascinated with them, they could help!

Reindeer Brownie cookies

2 boxes of brownie mix - or make from scratch from your own recipe.

2 round 8 inch cake pans - bottom covered with parchment paper, buttered sides.

Bake the brownies. Take out of oven and sprinkle 1/2 cup chocolate chips on top of each circle. Let melt then spread over brownie completely as frosting. slightly cool, then mark into 8 triangles (kind of hard to cut through hard chocolate) cool completely, cut all the way through into 8 equal triangles and lift out of pan.

Decorate each triangle, creating a reindeer.

Now you need 32 small candy canes. *antlers) 16 mini vanilla wafers.(nose) 32 mini marshmallows,*eyes) 32 individual wrapped tootsie rolls or soft toffee type candy (molded into ears). 32 brown m and m's(pupils of eye) and 16 red hot candies (or red m and ms)(dot on nose) melt 1/2 cup of chocolate chips over double boiler or in microwave oven, use this as the glue that holds the pieces to construct the face. You just stick the antlers in though.

Got this from the food channel. Had a blast doing it! Alot of the parts of the cookie can be used in other recipes...

Attachments

• Capture  rein.jpg
    Capture rein.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0