===GAME OVER===

The winning occupations are:
Entrepreneur
Sales/Marketing
Law Enforcement/Security
Education
Technology​

=All prizes issued, thanks for playing!=

Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

Below is a list of common occupational industries that employ America's labor force. I have picked out 5 from this list and want to know if you can guess which ones I've chosen.
Reply to this post with your 5 picks. You will win 1,000 GG's for every correct choice. If you manage to match all 5 of my choices you will win an extra 5,000 GG's!

Entrepreneur
Health care
Sales/Marketing
Manufacturing
Law Enforcement/Security
Engineer
Science
Financial
Food
Transportation
Education
Industrial
Technology
Military
Service Industry (ie: plumbers, appraisers, mechanic, accountant, tourism, etc)

I will be back on Tuesday to close the game and dish out prizes.

Last edited:

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

Below is a list of common occupational industries that employ America's labor force. I have picked out 5 from this list and want to know if you can guess which ones I've chosen.
Reply to this post with your 5 picks. You will win 1,000 GG's for every correct choice. If you manage to match all 5 of my choices you will win an extra 5,000 GG's!

Entrepreneur
Health care
Sales/Marketing
Manufacturing
Law Enforcement/Security
Engineer
Science
Financial
Food
Transportation
Education
Industrial
Technology
Military
Service Industry (ie: plumbers, appraisers, mechanic, accountant, tourism, etc)

I will be back on Tuesday to close the game and dish out prizes.

my picks are; Health care workers
Law enforcement
Education
Military
Food

ChrisNobles

Fried Onion
Is this one of those Psychiatric - pull up a couch questions in disguise? -Hhmmmmmmm?

Is this one of those Psychiatric - pull up a couch questions in disguise? -Hhmmmmmmm?

So what if it is...Im In!!!

Military
Health Care
Financial
Education
Technology

Funny..So far everyone has listed Military or Law Enforcement..hmmm..

HAPPY LABOR DAY ONIONS!!!

Thanks for the contest Dee! Hope all is well and from all us onions...Thanks for everything you do..both what we see and what we dont!!! A+++