• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

completely bored

gagurl

Fried Onion
Ok now I have either got to be lost or completely bored. But then again could it be something else???? I have been continuously checking chat since 4:30 today and was like ok nothing was said that there would be no chat today. OK so I'm checking the forum to see if I over looked something....didn't see anything. And hey I even noticed that Dee had not posted Sunday Funday. Well it still had me confused running around looking for a sign of why chat wasn't happening. At 8:10 it hits me!!!!! Ok stupid it's Saturday not Sunday, chat is tomorrow!!! Omg girl PLEASE get a life!!!!!! :p:p

marielynne

Fried Onion
Ok now I have either got to be lost or completely bored. But then again could it be something else???? I have been continuously checking chat since 4:30 today and was like ok nothing was said that there would be no chat today. OK so I'm checking the forum to see if I over looked something....didn't see anything. And hey I even noticed that Dee had not posted Sunday Funday. Well it still had me confused running around looking for a sign of why chat wasn't happening. At 8:10 it hits me!!!!! Ok stupid it's Saturday not Sunday, chat is tomorrow!!! Omg girl PLEASE get a life!!!!!! :p:p

LOLLOLOL WELCOME TO MY WORLD SNORT SNORT!!!!!