• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

CS down??

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
I haven't been able to connect to cs allday.
Anyone else having problems??
Lars

I just tired cash salad and it is working fine for me, on auto and manual. Are you out of 'points on hand'? The banking system is still down and you may have run out of points to play. The bank will not release your gg points at this time. Jeff is working on it.

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Hi Dee
No i have 55,338 ggs in my playing account.
I have tried IE, firefox and chrome.
It still does not Work for me
Lars

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0006'

Overflow: 'CInt'

/games/games/cash-salad-slot/CashSalad.asp, line 1402

Last edited:

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Strange, i have tried everything, cleared temp and cookies, rebooted. Cant connect from my cellphone either.
Hmmmm

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Lars,

I reported your problem with cash salad to Greedygirl.
Thanks for posting the 'error message' you received, I gave that to Greedy also.

dee

jshome

Pickled Onion
Me too...

Me too...

I haven't been able to connect to cs allday.
Anyone else having problems??
Lars

Hey Lars and Dee,

Me too i go into the slot and it says i have 50k plus change even though my true balance is almost 500k and get an error when i try and start it. I thought maybe it was the point thing so I cashed in a feature play for 125 pts just to see if that helps and no dice. still wont start. Waaaa.

Here is the error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0006'

Overflow: 'CInt'

/games/games/cash-salad-slot/CashSalad.asp, line 1402

Thanks Dee

Sandie

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Sandie im so sorry, you also have problems with cs. But somehow it helps me, to know other have problems. I have almost done everything in the World i could think of to fix this problem. I even drove to my mother in law, and tried her pc. Still no luck. Now i know, it has nothing to do, with our devices.
Anything else Works fine for me.
Any news on this???

jshome

Pickled Onion
Sandie im so sorry, you also have problems with cs. But somehow it helps me, to know other have problems. I have almost done everything in the World i could think of to fix this problem. I even drove to my mother in law, and tried her pc. Still no luck. Now i know, it has nothing to do, with our devices.
Anything else Works fine for me.
Any news on this???

Nope, no luck, I am guessing we're going to have to wait on higher authority to tell us what to do, I have tried as well. I even tried restoring to an earlier point in time, thinking it was an error on my laptop, but no dice.. I know the 50k plus that shows in the slot is most likely our prize points from the sweepstakes, but that's it. I'm baffled and frustrated, but hopefully they will help us out with this one .

Thanks,

Sandie

Ps if it's not our devices and its an error on our accounts, why only the two of us....weird..That is not helping me feel special right about now lmao.

lasse1

Pickled Onion
My 75,000 ggs have been withdrawn from my playing accont and cs is working for now.
TY for all your help DEE
Go for it Sandie