• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GONEGAMBLING'S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY EIGHT!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
I wish everyone could see me now...

As I've mentioned already, Joe and I are moving on the 27th (you know, two days after Christmas!). I`ve been working, baking a ridiculous number of loaves of bread and packing and I`m exhausted. Just because we have this move coming up, the world does not seem to be stopping for Joe and I, so right now, I am writing this email to you from my sister-in-law`s bedroom.

You may be saying to yourself, "Greedy, why are you writing this email from your sister-in-law`s house?" Well, I`m gonna tell you...

My husband has a large family and it would seem that each member of the family has it`s own night to have a party during the holiday season. Tonight sort of kicks all this off, with my sister-in-law`s shindig.

I`d planned everything so well during the week so that I`d have time to get this mailing done, but yesterday, I received a call from my sister-in-law saying she needed help. I asked with what? She told me "making the food for tomorrow night--I don`t have time to take care of it. Can you cook?" WTF?!?

Last night I spent the evening grocery shopping and doing prep work...today I was up at the crack of dawn cooking for 30 people--I barely made it to her house on time. As I entered her doorway, I realize, `holy $#@%!!! I haven`t done today`s mailing!!!`

So with that, I sent my husband back home to collect my laptop and now I`m in my sister-in-law`s bedroom, using an ironing board as a desk, with the sounds of everyone having a great time, while I`m working.

Yes, I`m having a pity party!

DAY EIGHT OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

Day Eight will actually kick off tomorrow (Sunday morning)--it`s three days of really great Forum Competitions and everyone who participates will be winners!!! You`ll understand as we proceed...

In the meantime, I`m giving you a dozen Feature GetLucky`s to hold you over until the Forum Comps start! Enjoy

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!! Finally, our Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa will be happening! Chat will begin at 1PM, EST to 3PM, EST and it`s easily the most insanely fun day you`ll have at GoneGambling this year! Please join us for all the crazy merriment!

Enjoy Day Eight and as always, win BIG!!!

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
I wish everyone could see me now...

As I've mentioned already, Joe and I are moving on the 27th (you know, two days after Christmas!). I`ve been working, baking a ridiculous number of loaves of bread and packing and I`m exhausted. Just because we have this move coming up, the world does not seem to be stopping for Joe and I, so right now, I am writing this email to you from my sister-in-law`s bedroom.

You may be saying to yourself, "Greedy, why are you writing this email from your sister-in-law`s house?" Well, I`m gonna tell you...

My husband has a large family and it would seem that each member of the family has it`s own night to have a party during the holiday season. Tonight sort of kicks all this off, with my sister-in-law`s shindig.

I`d planned everything so well during the week so that I`d have time to get this mailing done, but yesterday, I received a call from my sister-in-law saying she needed help. I asked with what? She told me "making the food for tomorrow night--I don`t have time to take care of it. Can you cook?" WTF?!?

Last night I spent the evening grocery shopping and doing prep work...today I was up at the crack of dawn cooking for 30 people--I barely made it to her house on time. As I entered her doorway, I realize, `holy $#@%!!! I haven`t done today`s mailing!!!`

So with that, I sent my husband back home to collect my laptop and now I`m in my sister-in-law`s bedroom, using an ironing board as a desk, with the sounds of everyone having a great time, while I`m working.

Yes, I`m having a pity party!

DAY EIGHT OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

Day Eight will actually kick off tomorrow (Sunday morning)--it`s three days of really great Forum Competitions and everyone who participates will be winners!!! You`ll understand as we proceed...

In the meantime, I`m giving you a dozen Feature GetLucky`s to hold you over until the Forum Comps start! Enjoy

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!! Finally, our Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa will be happening! Chat will begin at 1PM, EST to 3PM, EST and it`s easily the most insanely fun day you`ll have at GoneGambling this year! Please join us for all the crazy merriment!

Enjoy Day Eight and as always, win BIG!!!

Don.t know what to say except Thank You....Hope Joe is helping lol!!!!:D