• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GONEGAMBLING'S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY ELEVEN!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas to those of you who are already into Friday! Hope you`re having the best holiday season ever!

I'm just happy and relieved to have FINALLY finished my last batch of bread! When I set out to bake 88 loaves, I had no idea just how daunting a task this was going to be.

Truth be told though, I`m a great big knucklehead. As the last three loaves were baking, I did a re-count of the loaves. I didn`t realize it, but I baked far more that 88--in total there were 102 loaves of bread! I have no idea how I could have screwed up so badly, but I did. I know it must be hard to imagine...me screwing up...

DAY ELEVEN OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

Day 11 is pretty huge. We`re going to continue on with 5-Minute Boom or Bust, 7-minute Racing Cup, and two up-cards in the Advance game! More Competitions are going to be added AND (!!!) this weekend`s Tournaments will give DOUBLE PRIZES to the winners!!!

So here`s your Tournament line-up for this weekend:

• EARTHQUAKE Tournament for Individuals - begins Friday, 1AM, EST
  • KIDNAPPED Team Tournament - begins Saturday, 1AM, EST

As usual, each Tournament runs three days.

Have fun!!! :cheers:

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Sappy moment warning!

No matter what you`ll be doing for for Christmas--whether you celebrate this holiday or not, this season should be about joy, happiness, family and friends. I hope that you`re able to be with those you love...and always remember to appreciate how very lucky you are.

Enjoy Day ELEVEN and as always, win BIG!!!

Greedygirl