• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GONEGAMBLING'S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY FOUR!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Things seem to be quieting down around the GoneGambling compound where the Elves are being housed. I`m guessing the Elves are finally sleeping off the booze, but whatever, I`m happy. I`m taking advantage of the quiet, basking in the lack of chaos!

Today I realized we`re only ten days from Christmas...and only twelve days away from my big move. It`s been crazy here at my home, between packing, baking, wrapping and working, my home looks as if a tornado came through...followed by a hurricane...followed by a earthquake. Fortunately, I`ve managed (for the first time in my life!) to get pretty much all of my shopping done, barring a few miscellaneous gifts that I`ll grab online. Miracles DO happen!

Speaking of miracles, I had a heart-to-heart/knock-down-drag-out with GAIA, earlier today. GAIA insists she`s kind-hearted...I insist she`s not...

After cleaning up the blood (not saying who got the worst of the fight), GAIA has agreed to tone herself down for the holidays and show a bit of `seasonal warmth`. Whatever that means! She did promise that she`d show a kinder, gentler side with Boom or Bust. Hopefully, she`ll keep her word. Gawd knows, if she doesn`t, I can`t afford more bandages!

DAY FOUR OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

Because GAIA has made these promises of holiday cheer, we`re gonna test her word by giving you 24 hours of 5-minute Boom or Bust. With any luck, you`ll be happy for this and GAIA will prove she can be nice for a change...instead of naughty!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Just in case you`ve missed my daily reminders, don`t forget our Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa, Sunday, December 20th, from 1PM, EST to 3PM, EST. Hope you`ll be joining us for all the holiday cheer and madness!!!

Enjoy Day Four and as always, win BIG!!!

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Things seem to be quieting down around the GoneGambling compound where the Elves are being housed. I`m guessing the Elves are finally sleeping off the booze, but whatever, I`m happy. I`m taking advantage of the quiet, basking in the lack of chaos!

Today I realized we`re only ten days from Christmas...and only twelve days away from my big move. It`s been crazy here at my home, between packing, baking, wrapping and working, my home looks as if a tornado came through...followed by a hurricane...followed by a earthquake. Fortunately, I`ve managed (for the first time in my life!) to get pretty much all of my shopping done, barring a few miscellaneous gifts that I`ll grab online. Miracles DO happen!

Speaking of miracles, I had a heart-to-heart/knock-down-drag-out with GAIA, earlier today. GAIA insists she`s kind-hearted...I insist she`s not...

After cleaning up the blood (not saying who got the worst of the fight), GAIA has agreed to tone herself down for the holidays and show a bit of `seasonal warmth`. Whatever that means! She did promise that she`d show a kinder, gentler side with Boom or Bust. Hopefully, she`ll keep her word. Gawd knows, if she doesn`t, I can`t afford more bandages!

DAY FOUR OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

Because GAIA has made these promises of holiday cheer, we`re gonna test her word by giving you 24 hours of 5-minute Boom or Bust. With any luck, you`ll be happy for this and GAIA will prove she can be nice for a change...instead of naughty!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Just in case you`ve missed my daily reminders, don`t forget our Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa, Sunday, December 20th, from 1PM, EST to 3PM, EST. Hope you`ll be joining us for all the holiday cheer and madness!!!

Enjoy Day Four and as always, win BIG!!!

tytytyty