• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

GONEGAMBLING'S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY TWO!

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Day Two of GoneGambling`s Twelve Days of Christmas is here...and one day less to finish up your holiday shopping. Which reminds me: If you`re looking for the perfect gift for me, no need to hit the malls. Cash gifts will be fine. +-p

We`re just a week away from our Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa Claus and already I`m getting nervous. Earlier today in chat, Deedeemoe mentioned she`d been monitoring Santa`s sobriety, er, lack of it. Given that Deedeemoe herself was guzzling martinis as she was describing Santa`s drunken state did not exactly give me confidence that Santa would be showing up for chat with his wits about him. But Deedeemoe assures me she`s got him under control.

We`ll see.

The date for the Annual Holiday Chat is December 20th and as luck would have it, it will land on that new `alternate` time, being 1PM, EST and will end at 3PM, EST. Hope you`ll be joining us for all the crazy merriment!

DAY TWO OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

I`m quite certain you enjoyed your Feature GetLucky`s yesterday, so I`ve no doubt that these 10 Level Three Knock-Out Get Lucky`s that our cute little elves have selected for you will be highly prized as well! If you don`t like `em, just don`t tell the elves. Their feelings are easily hurt.

Who knew elves were so sensitive?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Q: What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?

A: Claustrophobic.

Sorry. Just had to do it!

Enjoy Day Two and as always, win BIG!!!

Greedygirl

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
THANK YOU GREEDY
Day Two of GoneGambling`s Twelve Days of Christmas is here...and one day less to finish up your holiday shopping. Which reminds me: If you`re looking for the perfect gift for me, no need to hit the malls. Cash gifts will be fine. +-p

We`re just a week away from our Annual Holiday Chat with Drunk Santa Claus and already I`m getting nervous. Earlier today in chat, Deedeemoe mentioned she`d been monitoring Santa`s sobriety, er, lack of it. Given that Deedeemoe herself was guzzling martinis as she was describing Santa`s drunken state did not exactly give me confidence that Santa would be showing up for chat with his wits about him. But Deedeemoe assures me she`s got him under control.

We`ll see.

The date for the Annual Holiday Chat is December 20th and as luck would have it, it will land on that new `alternate` time, being 1PM, EST and will end at 3PM, EST. Hope you`ll be joining us for all the crazy merriment!

DAY TWO OF GONEGAMBLING`S TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIFT IS...

I`m quite certain you enjoyed your Feature GetLucky`s yesterday, so I`ve no doubt that these 10 Level Three Knock-Out Get Lucky`s that our cute little elves have selected for you will be highly prized as well! If you don`t like `em, just don`t tell the elves. Their feelings are easily hurt.

Who knew elves were so sensitive?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Q: What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?

A: Claustrophobic.

Sorry. Just had to do it!

Enjoy Day Two and as always, win BIG!!!

Greedygirl

Last edited:

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Don't know if i missed something, But played a shit-load of fgl. but after having read the newsletter here (haven't got 1 today in my mailbox) i can read, that maybe Theres an error here?
Lars