• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Help! Outta GGs!!

jjjamms

Pickled Onion
Sure has been a hard week with the GGs! I am out yet again! Please help me out if ya can! Wanna play some GG games!!

Thanx!

kikki1

Pickled Onion
Sure has been a hard week with the GGs! I am out yet again! Please help me out if ya can! Wanna play some GG games!!

Thanx![/QUOTE
Well i gifted you 9999 gg's, never heard a word from you, THE next gg,s are not coming from me
kikki1

ggirl

Pickled Onion
kikki i can understand where your coming from. But they dont get anything to alert them that someone gifted them..the old system sent a mail to your inbox... to tell them who they are from. It would be nice if they at least got an automated pm to notify them. It seems like everyone says thank you but they dont know from who. Perhaps they can actually go into the part where you do the gifting maybe it says there? I am not sure about that I do know it shows who you gifted and if i recall it used to say who gifted you...but I am not sure about now.....perhaps this can get fixed so that people that get gifted know where they came from or they make it easier to figure out who sent them?