• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Help still needed for my friend.

drone1000

Pickled Onion
If anyone wishes to help and doesn't want to deposit money into the Gofund me account that I have set up but is willing to help please feel free to message me and I will gladly give you my address and the info on Susan and Tim and you can send your gift to me and I will be sure to see that she get it. Checks would be made out to her, Sheetz gas cards or cash is fine also. This is just an option because some people can be skeptical about using a bank card or credit card to make a donation on my funding page. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

nannahannah

Pickled Onion
Hey Steve
You know I was just thinking today how good God had been to me and Robert since his cancer. You know he is in remission he draws a good disability check which takes care of all our monthly bills. I am just thankful over and over for all He has done for us. One thing Robert does do now is CONTROL THE MONEY. They say sometimes cancer patients do that. Just letting you know I will talk to him about someone needing our help. I know you wouldn't ask if it wasn't a bad situation. Let me know if you will about what going on.

Love you and all my gg family.

Nannahannah aka Peggy Hannah