• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Hi to all my GG family!

kalitra

Pickled Onion
Hey everybody!

My name is kalitra and I been hangin' around GG for a long time now - frankly I can't remember what I did with free time before I got here lol. I still miss John, was sad when Greedy left and was overjoyed when she returned to us and I will always miss our "little" gg guardian angel. When I first joined it took me almost a month to figure out who "BoB" was and I thought Gaia was a real person who for some unknown reason hated my guts. I am pretty sure somewhere deep in my strange little mind I will probably always think Gaia is real - regardless, she is STILL as annoying as a hair across my butt! However, even though she regularly gives me 'shite-on-a-stick' when I visit her, she does serve as an excellent outlet for all my frustrations of the day - hmm - maybe all that yelling & cursing at her is why she screws with me all the time. Maybe I'll try being nice - that'll drive her mad! lol
Unfortunately I haven't been in chat for a while for personal reasons but I do hope to be back again soon. If chat hasn't changed any and the usual cast of characters are still attending, then I will definitely need to stock up on my Depends so I'll be all set for chat again. I look forward to seeing everybody there soon!
Anyway, I hope that everyone has been enjoying all the cool changes that have been happening around the old place. Congratulations to everyone that has been working so hard on our behalf to continue to keep GG a fun and exciting place and I wish continued success to this great site and a big THANK YOU to all the people behind the scenes who keep everything running smoothly around here.

Hugs, kali

Last edited: