• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

I finally won Advance 7 card jackpot

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Advance game... I've been trying to get that dang 7 card pot since the game was first introduced.

It Can't be that hard right? Just turn up seven cards from low to high. Well finally, after years and years of this addicting game driving crazy, the other Sunday morning I pour myself a cup of coffee and sit down to play Advance. I'm sitting there, still in 'snooze' mode and start picking cards. At this moment I'm paying more attention to my cup of coffee than anything else. Before I know it, I have all seven cards opened up in a tidy small-to-large row... just sitting there waiting for me to wake up and see what I've done. I decide I need another cup of coffee, wishing I had a nice french cruller to go with it. I finally get back to the computer about ten minutes later, sit down, and start to take a sip from my Greedygirl coffee mug. (Yes, I have a Greedygirl coffee mug.)

Finally.... I look up at my screen and see that all cards have been turned up in correct order. Of course, I think something's wrong with the game, the cards look so funny like that. I murmur to myself "this dang game is glitched and I'll have to report it to Jeff". I sigh to myself then start to take another slug from the mug when it dawns on me that I've won the game! Of course I start choking on my coffee, spitting it all over my desk and keyboard. Hubby asks "what are you throwing such a fit over there about?" and says to stop making so much noise. I've disrupted my peaceful quiet Sunday morning, sitting there with coffee all over everything... but dammit, I don't care. I finally won the 7 card pot!