• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

I made a team for moon rocket

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
I normally don't play this game,..you have to be on top of it for sure....but I am doing this cause I wanna be in space lol so come on and join space pirates and let's rocket to the moon!!!! Please play all your spins for me ok???

Deb

laceysoft

Pickled Onion
got ya kk.we are now a full team..good luck ladies and let's do this ........mission to fly to the moon and conquer hahaha

krystalkitty

How long does it usually take you to finish your spins Marie??? I have been spinning for 2 days not full days, but seems like 4-ever and I only have spun 670 times!!! Hopefully I can make all 3500:) If not, it's not for lack of trying:) GO TEAM GO!!

kotsy1

Fried Onion
if I don't stay active on pc, Comcast automatically disconnects the internet and I have to reconnect. it could be because it's wifi.

good luck ladies!!!

krystalkitty

I have satellite as I live in the country. So am sure that is it! I switched from IE to Google Chrome and it seems to be spinning a bit faster:)

Last edited:

marielynne

Fried Onion
How long does it usually take you to finish your spins Marie??? I have been spinning for 2 days not full days, but seems like 4-ever and I only have spun 670 times!!! Hopefully I can make all 3500:) If not, it's not for lack of trying:) GO TEAM GO!!
I open the game in 3 tabs....so im spinning the game 3 times as fast....i place my cursor over the chrome desk top icon (mine is on the bottom of my display)_ so i can see all 3 games in miniture...when i see one stop spinning i click on it start it spinning and repeat. goes faster.I usually watch a movie in the back ground. Wish this one had an auto lol

krystalkitty

I open the game in 3 tabs....so im spinning the game 3 times as fast....i place my cursor over the chrome desk top icon (mine is on the bottom of my display)_ so i can see all 3 games in miniture...when i see one stop spinning i click on it start it spinning and repeat. goes faster.I usually watch a movie in the back ground. Wish this one had an auto lol

YES, it works:) TY! Only have 2 open!!! Think I will actually get all spins done now!!