• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

I think im only 2 gg points away from a slotland account..lol

kittydog712

Green Onion
I'm having a hard time getting to the games from my phone, I think..if I read my info correctly, that I'm only 2 points away from a conversion..can somebody lend me 2 pts lol:)

ggirl

Pickled Onion
kittydog712 I have tried to gift you as well. Your username for the gg games must be different than this username because I am also getting an error. If you can give us the exact username for GG games.....gifting will work as long as you have been a member for over 30 days, and have less than 5k ggs in your account.

kittydog712

Green Onion
kittydog712 I have tried to gift you as well. Your username for the gg games must be different than this username because I am also getting an error. If you can give us the exact username for GG games.....gifting will work as long as you have been a member for over 30 days, and have less than 5k ggs in your account.
Thank you :)

kittydog712

Green Onion
Thanking me for what? Just give me your username at GG I will gift you. Had this problem before with skinnyviking. Her username here was different and received the same error. All was fine when I gifted her with the other username.

I don't have another username tho..

Wacken

I'm having a hard time getting to the games from my phone, I think..if I read my info correctly, that I'm only 2 points away from a conversion..can somebody lend me 2 pts lol:)

What shoukd I do? And what points you are talking about? Can you explain? And what conversation? I`ll help, just explain)