• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

IMPORTANT: PRIVATE TRNY PLAYERS READ NOW!

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
If you are playing the kudos tourney using your own username and not your special kudos username:
STOP!

If you are playing the kudos tourney And using your special kudos username AND PLAYING OTHER GAMES TOO:
STOP!

If you are playing the kudos tourney And using your special kudos username AND OPENED ANOTHER WINDOW USING YOUR NORMAL USERNAME TO PLAY OTHER GAMES:
STOP!

This is messing the tournament up!!!

Please wait for instructions from Greedygirl before proceeding!

krystalkitty

Thought I was losing my mind...Tried to log in to tourney..How many times?? Too many to count. Then had an aha moment, try the second log in I got in the email. For some reason, the 1st wouldn't work, not a clue as to why.

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Here's some info/fixes for folks having trouble w/ the private kudos tourney, especially if you have multiple entries:

The big thing is you may only play one user account at a time,
don't login to your regular account while you are playing your kudos tourney. Also, while logged into the kudos tourney don't play any other games, because any winnings will go to your kudos account and all kudos tourney accounts will be deleted after the tourney.

Do not open another window to log in to your regular gg account while you are playing the kudos tourney. It's risky to open another window or even a different browser window (for example you are playing kudos tourney in an ie window and open a chrome window to play other games with your normal login). You are liable to confuse the system.

Here's stuff to do if you are having trouble.

First, be sure that you have:
Cleared your caches/cookies a few times (it may take several tries). Rebooting is a good thing to do after clearing cache/cookies.

Then try opening a new window and typing www.gonegambling.com into your address bar to get to the gg site. Login using your kudos login name and password. Go to the game, put in your password and join the tourney.

Make sure that you are not using your own points to play the game.

When you go to the tourney spin once. Look to see if you have 50k gg's in your game bank (make that -10 gg's for the spin you just took). If you see a different amount you are probably still spending your own gg's from you normal account. Even though you see that you are logged in as your kudos username this can happen. You need to clear your cookies again and then reboot.

If that doesn't fix you up let me know,

Good luck on the tourney,

Dee

krystalkitty

I even tried a new browser. Keeps telling me the tourney is over. I can't count the times I cleared my cache and rebooting. Thinking this is way to frustrating!

LaurieK

Pickled Onion
Kudos Tournament

Kudos Tournament

Yeah!!! I finished in the money for the Kudos Tournament! Fifth place I believe. It will be so much fun to return to Kudos and play again! Thanks Greedy and Deedee for a fun tournament! :)

LaurieK :)

krystalkitty

Can't see the first place winner's amount of points? Just me? Wanna to see how much I was edged out by lol I was number one at one point:)