• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Jackpot keno

mamalew

Pickled Onion
not sure where to post this as the 2 threads in Jeff's forum haven't been answered. Jackpot Keno hasn't been working for a couple of weeks now. Could someone please look into it?

Thanks!!
Mamalew :)

veebot

Re:

Re:

not sure where to post this as the 2 threads in Jeff's forum haven't been answered. Jackpot Keno hasn't been working for a couple of weeks now. Could someone please look into it?

Thanks!!

Hi Mamalew - Support members really can't do anything regarding this problem but I just wanted to acknowledge your post. I am sure the problem will be attended to ASAP.

Vickie/veebot - GG Member Support

goldpanner

Green Onion
Same Problem

Same Problem

Thanks!!

Besides Keno not working has anyone else noticed (maybe I'm the only one) that the random prize draw winners on the games page has not changed in months...same winners every day!

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
Besides Keno not working has anyone else noticed (maybe I'm the only one) that the random prize draw winners on the games page has not changed in months...same winners every day!

the get luckys drawing for random is the only part that works as I saw my name on them a few weeks ago

mamalew

Pickled Onion
lost plays...

lost plays...

ok - now today I checked in with Jackpot Keno and - for the second time - I have lost all my plays. This time I had 70 system 7 plays and the time before I had over 200 plays. My points didn't go up and I didn't have any spins accumulated - the plays just disappeared.

Mamalew

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
ok - now today I checked in with Jackpot Keno and - for the second time - I have lost all my plays. This time I had 70 system 7 plays and the time before I had over 200 plays. My points didn't go up and I didn't have any spins accumulated - the plays just disappeared.

Mamalew

it is broke why are you guys playing it
play at your own risk
sorry you lost them but it clearly states above that it is broken
im waiting till Greedy says you may play now