• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Keno

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Hi Oddball,

As far as I know, keno is still being worked on, If for some reason your purchased games don't payout when keno gets back online, please pm me here at the forum and I will refund your cost of those games.

This goes for everyone that has points tied up in keno.

Dee

oddball143

Pickled Onion
well now all 594 system plays are gone, is keno now fixed and I can get more cards? I am afraid to, don't want to loose anymore plays

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
well now all 594 system plays are gone, is keno now fixed and I can get more cards? I am afraid to, don't want to loose anymore plays

Hi Odd,

Sometimes when the games get repaired they need to be re-set. And if keno had to be re-set there is always a chance that previous & future games could be lost in the proccess. Nothing we can do about that.

But... As I said in a reply to this thread, If for some reason your purchased games don't payout (or get lost) when keno gets back online, please pm me here at the forum and I will refund your cost of those games.

Members should pm me letting me know how many tickets & what type of ticket they purchased.
ie:
Any Spot single ticket costs 1 GG Point per game.
Spot 4 systems ticket costs 5 GG Points per game.
Spot 5 systems ticket costs 16 GG Points per game.
Spot 6 systems ticket costs 42 GG Points per game.
Spot 7 systems ticket costs 99 GG Points per game.

You can just click on my deedeemoe avatar which will take you to my page. Then look under my avatar picture for the option to send me a message (pm).

Meanwhile, I will look into seeing if any missing draws or free spins are anywhere still in the system.
Dee

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
BY THE WAY,

I do not think keno is up and running yet. I haven't heard from Greedygirl or Jeff that the game has been fixed.