• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Kitten1

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Update on Kitten. Her husband is in the hospital for colon surgery and and it did bot turn out well. S he is not sure when she will be back.

Pease everyone keep them in your prayers.

Vickie

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
Thanks for the update babys.

Awww kitten, I'm so sorry to hear about what your hubby (& you) are trying to deal with right now. Best thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery are going out to you and your hubby.

kitten1

Pickled Onion
THANKS

THANKS

I want to thank everyone for the prays and to let you know he is a little better but still don't know went he will get to come home. I came home to do laundry and try and get a little rest will go back in the morning. thank you again.

kitten1

Pickled Onion
HOME

HOME

We have been so worried prayers to you both.

Vickie:)

We are home thank god we sure had a time of it .As I said he had colon surgery and the surgery went well but his ammonia levels went up and he went into a coma and take pneumonia on top of that but he is a lot better now. thanks to all of you for the prays.

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
We are home thank god we sure had a time of it .As I said he had colon surgery and the surgery went well but his ammonia levels went up and he went into a coma and take pneumonia on top of that but he is a lot better now. thanks to all of you for the prays.

Bless your heart I know you are tired, Get some rest and see ya soon, Tell hubb:)y to stop all this for pity lol...

Hugs to you

Vickie