• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

More Eliminations Problems Noticed...

veebot

Something funny is up with Eliminations, both the main and side games.
The side game, I said yes that Liz/Julia would survive to both enter the game.
Now for the more difficult to explain glitch in the main game. I noticed this week that my past voting record(for lack of a better term) has changed.

1st week, I voted Jace and received credit. Now, it is showing no selection for week 1.
2nd week, is correct, Davonne.
3rd week, is correct, no selection. I forgot to play.
4th week I voted Audrey and the game was showing Audrey as my choice until 3 or 4 days ago, when it changed to Jackie. My standing on the leader board before this weeks result was factored in was showing 3 correct which could only have been true if I voted Audrey since I did miss playing one round.
5th week is correct, Jason but my standing on the leader board remained at 3 correct which now reflects the total from the Audrey/Jackie glitch but it should be 4.

I'm not complaining but I just wanted to make you aware that something funny is going on with the game. I am wondering if it could have anything to do with the fact that I upgraded to windows 10 because after the upgrade is the first time that I noticed that my voted had been changed from Audrey to Jackie.

I hope you can make sense of my explanation of the issues that I have noticed.

Vee

GreedyGirl

Pickled Onion
Ok...this is indeed an interesting problem and at first glance, I think it's fairly simple...

...however...

I'm having some difficulty with the admin that controls Eliminations, so once Jeff is done looking at the bigger issues, I'll ask him to look into this Eliminations/Admin issue.

What I CAN say is that the actual leaderboard/issued points thing will be fairly simple to resolve, along with the Audrey/Jackie thing. It's just not possible until the admin is functioning as it should. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

One last thing: Go ahead and make your pick for the upcoming week. If you have any difficulty doing so, please let me know.

Thanks!

veebot

Even More Problems

Even More Problems

Hi Deb - Has Eliminations been reset? I can't play. Also, my picks for eviction for the previous two weeks, Jason and Becki are not showing and my total of correct picks is 3 but should be 4 as I chose Jason the week he was eliminated.

I know you are busy but just curious if I am the only one having problems?

Thanks,

Vee

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
Greedy posted that she was going to hold off till Jeff found the problem with the other games before she credited for this week
but eviction is coming up fast

Good Luck