• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

needing a bit of help..

kittydog712

Green Onion
Hello and thank you for your time, I can log into the forums but when I try to get anywhere else on the site it wont accept my credentials..it said on one page to sign up again if my email has changed since I first signed up years ago..so I did and I'm hoping it didn't get me in trouble. can you give some insight pls?

marielynne

Fried Onion
Is ur user name and password the same in the games section? I couldnt get into forums using my games user name and password so I used a new password...thus, my game password is different. As a result,none of my stuff from games transferred over to the forum, ie, my old avatar...

kittydog712

Green Onion
it lets me log in with my username and password in the forum section, but when I try to login to other parts of the site it doesn't accept my username and password. so then when I tried to submit my email for my password recovery it said email not registered. So there's my catch 22. when I try to sign up again it said email already registered.. so I'm stuck.

marielynne

Fried Onion
well i noticed your org sign up date is showing, 2007, so your stuff from games must have transferred...stumped here...dee dee or greedy will have to unravel this...so sorry! try emailing them.