• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

No More Email Deposit Transaction Receipts

dokken

Pickled Onion
I received a message from slotland regarding deposit transaction receipts via email. They will no longer send an email receipt for deposits. So how are we going to be able to submit deposit verification for Slotland Auctions, since we won't be receiving an email?

Notification Regarding Deposit Receipts
Dear Dwayne,
This is Helen H. Harper from the Billing Department. I am writing to inform you about a new change that we will be implementing to limit the number of automatic E-mails that our players receive from us.

As of 8/26/2015, Slotland will no longer be sending E-mail deposit transaction receipts (i.e. you will no longer receive an E-mail every time you make a deposit). This change will limit E-mail traffic to your Inbox and also help avoid any potential errors or confusion caused by SPAM blocks, filters, or other E-mail delivery issues.

To review your recent deposit history at Slotland, just login and visit the links Banking > History. In case of any deposit related inquiries, please feel free to contact us directly via Chat or E-mail (billing@slotland.eu).

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Best regards,

Helen H. Harper
Billing Department
http://www.slotland.eu

krystalkitty

I received a message from slotland regarding deposit transaction receipts via email. They will no longer send an email receipt for deposits. So how are we going to be able to submit deposit verification for Slotland Auctions, since we won't be receiving an email?

Notification Regarding Deposit Receipts
Dear Dwayne,
This is Helen H. Harper from the Billing Department. I am writing to inform you about a new change that we will be implementing to limit the number of automatic E-mails that our players receive from us.

As of 8/26/2015, Slotland will no longer be sending E-mail deposit transaction receipts (i.e. you will no longer receive an E-mail every time you make a deposit). This change will limit E-mail traffic to your Inbox and also help avoid any potential errors or confusion caused by SPAM blocks, filters, or other E-mail delivery issues.

To review your recent deposit history at Slotland, just login and visit the links Banking > History. In case of any deposit related inquiries, please feel free to contact us directly via Chat or E-mail (billing@slotland.eu).

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Best regards,

Helen H. Harper
Billing Department
http://www.slotland.eu
Copy and Paste from the cashier at Slotland:)