• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

participants in sweeps

Sortame

Pickled Onion
I maxed out at 60k. I understand why people who don't deposit at Winaday would not put ggs into the sweeps. For one thing, it lowers the odds for those of us who do. Perhaps Greedy would consider raising the number of entries for those of us playing.

krystalkitty

Not sure what the answer is! Just glad I am not on the verge of having to deposit again! I deposited a few days after the sweeps opened.

sandybingo

Pickled Onion
Participants in sweeps

Participants in sweeps

either find more participants or loosen the number of tickets we each can buy, I was shocked to see it hasn't ended yet!

LaurieK

Pickled Onion
Sweeps...

Sweeps...

I haven't been able to deposit in months but I got lucky and came up with enough to make a deposit @ Winaday! Maxes out my entries @ 60K. It was at about 93%.

Good luck everyone!

LaurieK :)

sandybingo

Pickled Onion
participants in sweeps

I wonder if people are having the same problem I am....I changed banks, closed my old account at Capital One and then found out neither of my new banks debit cards will work on any kind of online gambling. To make a deposit I have to first pay off one of my charge cards and then go through them, the ONLY way that still works for me! My son doesn't have any way to deposit.

mrsbuda1

Pickled Onion
SWEEPS

SWEEPS

YALL MIGHT HAVE TO CALL YOUR BANKS AND ASK THEM TO UNBLOCK CERTAIN COUNTRIES. I DID AND HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH DEPOSITING.

kotsy1

Fried Onion
if deposits are being denied, only try once. go to live chat and they can "change" the way the deposits are done. they are great to work with to get them to go through