• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

please help

gagurl

Fried Onion
If anyone has a few they wouldn't mind sharing I could sure use the help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck!!!

marielynne

Fried Onion
If anyone has a few they wouldn't mind sharing I could sure use the help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck!!!

check your bank. starting a team if you want to join and try and build up your gg's, ill regift you tomorrow to finish if you want to try. Happy 4th!

marielynne

Fried Onion
tysm....how do i join this team ....havent done that before.....and happy 4th to you too

You go to games....click on teams....(to the left) then scroll down till you see star spangled onions....click on that....click on join team. I will add you. Warning. we have have to have at least 3 to start playing. Just put the team out there and there are not alot of players that usually play left to sign up. Hopefully we will get at least 3 and can start. So, will leave it up to you.

update...got one...one more and can start tourney .

Last edited:

gagurl

Fried Onion
well I'm back

well I'm back

Played for a while and now the fun is over. If anyone could spare a few I would really appreciate any help. Maybe my luck will get better. Thanks in advance and good luck to you all