• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Script errors?

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Am i the only one getting script errors from GG and only GG? I have tried everything i could find on the net to help solve the problem, but it only seems to be here, im having trouble
script code removed by Dee just in case it is is a malware link, sorry Lars(the script error code)
Lars:cheers:
Ps im not on facebook myself so dont understand the error?
I now know, it was something i got, when i tried to look at Greedys Pictures from the wedding, from this site to a link to facebook. ? i just donk know what it is and how to get rid of it. I have Tried everything. It has something to do, with a facebook likebutton.

Last edited by a moderator:

DEEDEEMOE

Super Moderator
I don't see it Lars, I don't see any errors. Can you describe your problem better?

I don't want to click on that link you posted though, it does not look like it is from the real facebook. You may have some sort of bug there. You should probably edit that link so it can't be clicked on.

Last edited:

marielynne

Fried Onion
I tried to look at the pictures too but im not getting script errors. Im on Chrome. Just an fyi My son suggested you check your taskmaster to see if you have anything running in the background that is not supposed to be running. He was just taking shots at it, since he dsnt know much about the issue. If Gone Gambling runs on Java, it might be caused by excess CPU usage.

mistyshade

Pickled Onion
Script Errors

Script Errors

Hello Lars,
If that link has helped download a little nasty into your machine;

Go to Malwarebytes.com and download the free version and scan your puter.

https://www.malwarebytes.org

Any nasties will NOT block the download, it is a chameleon prog designed to fool any blocking and removing.

Phil. :thumbsup:

wendy

Pickled Onion
script errors

script errors

I am also getting this have had for two weeks or more but dare I say this but mine is coming from the pogo site and I have tried every suggestion but still can not get rid of it and I am on windows 10 Some say it is something to do with a pop up not loading and is running in the back ground but still haven't been able to find the source so if anyone can come up with fix it I would be truly grateful as well Have a good day everybody