• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Slotland VIP Newsletter - Free Chip

dokken

Pickled Onion
Don't forget to check your emails for the VIP September newsletter that features some good deposit bonuses, but has a free VIP chip. The newsletter and the bonuses begin on September 24th. Most of you are already on September 24th, but I have to wait another one hours and ten minutes. OMG I can't wait, it's going to be a long hour and ten minutes, tick toc, tick toc, the hands go round the clock. Look to long and then you'll see, tick toc, tick toc, the hands go round the other way. I think I will hidde all of my clocks so I won't be watching the minutes click one at a time.

Good luck, spin a lot, play a lot, and win big.

dokken

Pickled Onion
Well the hour and ten minutes fnally tick off my calendar and I immediately redeemed my $30 free chip with 15X play through. Decided to play my favorite game and the game that I play 99% of the time (Jacks or Better). Started out playing one dollar, won a little, lost a little, then won a few more and then I finally hit it, wished I would have been playing the ten dollar per spin, but none the less after over eleven years of playing Jacks or better religiously I hit the royal flush for $250.00. I will submit a photo of it shortly. Then I decided to play five dollars per spin because I had a $450 play through. Well after some more up and then down, then up and then down, I made the play through as was still able to cash out $105 on a $30 free bet. I remembered to make sure that my withdrawal was over $100 because then they would send me a check by fed-ex. But for some reason, they are still giving me the option to get paid by check or transferred to paypal. Has anyone else noticed if they have the paypal option? (I know there are those who don't trust paypal or like it, but I use paypal all the time) I can send money from my paypal account to my netspend prepaid debit card or directly to my bank account.

Anyway I am going to put my winnings to my son's fund me page.

Thsnks Slotland and gonegambling for providing good bonuses.

jacks or better win.jpg