• Hi and welcome to GoneGambling

Tournament t-shirt.

lasse1

Pickled Onion
I used to have a T-shirt, with an angry kid and an earring. saying:
Everyday of my life, im forced to add another name to the list, of people WHO pisses me off :)

Now i want a tourney T-shirt with the writing on:

Every week of my life, im forced to add another name to the list, of people WHO do not finish their spins, and will NEVER be on my team Again ..........

Jas2587

Pickled Onion
I agree 100% about the one's that do not finish their spins
should find a way to suspend their accounts for 1 week if they don't make their teammates right

this is just my opinion tho

lasse1

Pickled Onion
Ty for sharing. This weeks team tourney was Earthquake. A game which can run on autoplay. I don't see how you can only take a few spins. Well thing can happen, but then do the right thing and pm your team captain, that you will not be able to finish you spins.
But we all know, their thing, they benefit of other teammates hard Work and gg's.
If only it was allowed, i would poste a list of the cheaters - we all know WHO they are.
Lars

babyspet2

Pickled Onion
Ty for sharing. This weeks team tourney was Earthquake. A game which can run on autoplay. I don't see how you can only take a few spins. Well thing can happen, but then do the right thing and pm your team captain, that you will not be able to finish you spins.
But we all know, their thing, they benefit of other teammates hard Work and gg's.
If only it was allowed, i would poste a list of the cheaters - we all know WHO they are.
Lars

LOL Yes we do.

Vickie